Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES ARE BEING TAKEN?
Your safety is our priority! Sundays at The Exchange Church, we take extra precautions to ensure the safety of everyone who enters the building. This includes temperature checks, pre-service waivers & more!
WHAT DOES YOUR CAPACITY LOOK LIKE?
At this time, each attendee must register at least 24 hours IN ADVANCE prior to the Sunday service you are wishing to attend. We will not allow more than 50% capacity in the building.
IS CHILDREN’S MINISTRY OPEN?
All Children's Ministries are CLOSED at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Here Are Some Things You Should Know Before Visiting!
1. Your temperature will be checked via an infrared contactless thermometer prior to entering the building. If anyone in your reservation has a temperature upon arrival, for safety purposes, you will not be permitted to enter that particular week.
2. Masks are required (not optional) for the safety of all. We honor your faith to feel as though it’s not needed but let’s respect everyone’s level of comfort and the laws of the land.
3. All areas in the building will be honoring social distancing. Seating in the Worship Area will be socially distanced based upon your previous online registration. (If you reserved 4 seats for your family, you will have 4 seats in the sanctuary socially distanced from others).
4. There will be fully accessible sanitation stations throughout the Church and Worship Area.
5. We will NOT be having Children's Church. All children are being asked to join the worship experience in the sanctuary. The nursery will also be closed.
6. Cleaning and sanitation will be taking place before, during and after services.
7. Service will last approximately one hour.
How You Can Help!
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your family does not feel well
- Keep your mask over your nose and mouth
- Respect personal space of all people around you (6 ft)
- Attempt to avoid handshakes and hugs
- Sit with people from your household ( in your reservation)
- Please leave the church soon after the closing of service to avoid congregation